SAJSA can now announce that we have had a COVID plan approved to enable us to stage the State Championships in June. To allow this to proceed we have to comply to certain rules within the plan otherwise if we fail to do this can be fined up to a sum of $5000. We ask all players, coaches, officials and parents attending to assist with making this a safe event by observing the following:
- All attendees, players, coaches, officials and spectators MUST use the QR code or fill in the available form.
- Every Association will provide a COVID Marshall for every game they play
- These Marshalls will be provided with a clipboard and QR code to make sure their parents at the game have checked in.
- Signs will be displayed all around the grounds and tents and we ask you all to observe.
- Sanitiser will be provided at all points of contact throughout and we encourage this use. Thank you all for your co-operation to make this a safe successful and enjoyable event.